Update: #iPhone and #iPad #ERP programming: Combining #CoreData and #PDF in creating reports.
I just had to combine the PDF and Core Data tutorials from the last weeks. In order to not have you to obtain the "Sensible Tableview" framework from @SensibleCocoa, I've based the tutorial on the standard Navigation Template in XCode 4.1, and checking for Core Data.
Update: I've posted the sourcefiles to github and you can get it here.
Voila! iOS ERP programming isn't that difficult! In iOS 5 Apple will even let us easyli create iCloud version of Core Datal application. Expect me to take that up when it has been released next week and I've digested it!
I then added the necessary PDF files from the PDF part of the tutorials, and struggled some days to connect the FetchedResultsController with the creation of the PDF.
I ended up on a quite simple solution; creating a long string from each time the cell is configured, and use that string in the savePDFfile method.
Update: I've posted the sourcefiles to github and you can get it here.
Voila! iOS ERP programming isn't that difficult! In iOS 5 Apple will even let us easyli create iCloud version of Core Datal application. Expect me to take that up when it has been released next week and I've digested it!