The Huffington Post says "online billing" is one of The 30 Most Underrated Innovations of 2010
Actually they say FreshBooks, but since we also are in the business, I felt free to paraphrase it. For my own account I want to add that online mobile billing is even more underrated. And to FreshBook and ours delight, I do foresee that the market will explode this year.
A post from Fresh Thinking by John Coates has the whole story. Here is a part:
A post from Fresh Thinking by John Coates has the whole story. Here is a part:
#4 — FreshBooks, enough to invoice a big gun
FreshBooks, a cloud-based small business bookkeeping service, made it to this list via recommendation from Eilene Zimmerman, startups, entrepreneurship and innovative tech writer, who noted, “I was amazed that I could invoice like a big gun –for free–and it’s right there online.” I could invoice a big gun? Hm. I’m sold!
