$AAPL stock rises to over $342 intra-day. If I had excess of money I would had bought a lot! Would you?

Today iPhone for Verizon is awaited. And the 18th Apple will disclosure their earnings. Expect the stock to rise substantially until 18th.

A post from The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW) by David Winograd has the whole story. Here is a part:


On a day where the Dow Jones Industrial Average is down by US $38.20 and the Nasdaq composite is nearly flat, once again, AAPL is bucking the trend and going straight up. At this writing Apple stock is at $342.05, (a new intra-day high) and bouncing. So far the stock is up $5.93 or 1.76 percent on moderate volume. I'm sure that this is at least partially due to the anticipated Verizon (VZW) announcement tomorrow. 

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

Predicates in Core Data

InvestorForum by VentureLab in Oslo a success story #startups

Åpent brev til Totenbanken: nettbanken deres øker sårbarheten for virus og angrep