I hate to pay in Spanish banks!

Today I went uptown to pay a late invoice for garbage. I went to my bank, BanCaja, standing in queue half an hour. "This you cannot pay here", they said, and showed me some small letter where it put that it only could be paid in BBVA and some few other banks.

In BBVA I had to stand in another line an half hour more. "You cannot pay this, its expired.", said the clerk. "You have to go to Suma and request a new invoice."

In Suma I had to wait another hafv hour, and then finally got a new invoice. Since I now was a bit experienced, I went directly to BBVA, just to see a line that was more than double as long as the last time. I decided to move the task to  another day, hopefully before the invoice expire.

Have you ever heard of expired invoiced? Or to say it another way: "If you don´t pay me before that day I would not accept it!"

It makes me remember the old Spanish novel "Vuelva Usted mañana" which you can read in Spanish here, and an abstract in English here.

I repeat, I hate to pay in Spanish banks!

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

Predicates in Core Data

Hva er den egentlige forskjellen på høstens nettbrett?

InvestorForum by VentureLab in Oslo a success story #startups