My Indispensable Social Media Apps List

In order to fulfill my social media strategy these #iPhone and #iPad apps and web services make my day:
  1. Google Reader on PC/Mac, MobileRSS and Reeder on iPhone/iPad does the heavy lifting. I have subscribed currently to 157 RSS feeds. These feeds produce at least 500 posts a day. I try to read the header at everyone. If I should actually reed the text I open it and decides if it should be marked (to be contemplated later) or passed to Instapaper.
  2. Topikality is used to search for specific topics like iPhone invoicing, NUI and Virality
  3. Instapaper for iPhone and iPad do I use to read the articles behind the posts. And if some are interesting enough I pass it to my iFacturas, iakttakelser, observe or investor folder. From these folders I actually pass them with my comments to my blogs. My blog feeds Objective Marketer.
  4. Objective Marketer is used to do timed and repeated post to twitter, facebook and linkedIn, and reports the grade of success against some initial goals. This is another cornerstone in my toolbox.
  5. I use HootSuite to multi-post to twitter.
  6. Blogger is used to most of my blogs. Its very well connected to Google Reader and YouTube, and 7 years of practice has made us good friends...
  7. Twitter and Tweetdeck on iPhone and i Pad are used to keep track on new followeres and direct messages

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

Predicates in Core Data

Hva er den egentlige forskjellen på høstens nettbrett?

InvestorForum by VentureLab in Oslo a success story #startups