Regalos de navidades / julegaver / Christmas gifts to "Friends of iakttakelser"
Norsk: Det er snart jul, og det betyr at også iakttakelser er opptatt av julegaver og sånt. Selv om vi bor i Norge, der hvor både reinsdyrene og julenissen bor, som jeg tilfeldigvis kjenner personlig, blir det for mye styr å levere noe på døra di (iakttakelser er jo bare en blog!). Jeg har derfor spurt venner som lager media-produkter om noe fint å gi til dere. Men siden det ikke er julaften, kan jeg ikke si noe ennå... Det blir noe med musikk, og noe med lyd fra naturen. Husk bare å stikke innom siden for å se om det ikke er noe til dere;-) Og hvis du ikke er venn, registrer deg på siden. Det er lett, og det gir meg en mulighet til å omgå julenissen i distribusjonen av gavene ;-)
Español: La noche buena esta se acercando, y mi blog iakttakelser.com tambien esta preparando regalos y cosas del navidad. Aun que vivo en Noruega, donde tambien viven los reinos y Santa Claus (y que conozco personalemente), va a ser demasiado rollo a pasar los regalos a vosotros en sus puertas (iakttakelser.com solamente es un blog!). He decidido hacerlo un poquitin mas practico y he preguntado amigos que producen cosas de media. Pero, no te dire nada hasta que viene la noche buena. Pero te invito a pasar al blog, para por su caso se viene algo. No quiero estar exacto, pero los regalitos tiene que ver con musica, y el otro con sonido de la la natura;-) Haz te amigo del blog. Es muy facil, y lo necesito para el distribucion.
(q no me commentas mis fallos de escribir, lo se, lo se!!)
English: Christmas is approaching, and I and my blog are preparing Christmas gifts and other Christmas tasks. Even if I live in Norway, where also the raindeers and Sta. Claus (which I know personally) lives, there is to much fuss to deliver the gifts to the friends of iakttakelser on their doorstep. So I have asked some friends who makes digital media contents for a living for something very special for just you. But, I don't tell you anything before Christmas eve. But I invite you to visit me, in order to pick your gift. I will not be excact but it has something to with music and also with nice sounds from Nature. Prepare for it by making yourself a friend of iakttakelser. It's to the right, and it's quite easy, and I need it to able to distribute the nicities ;-)
Español: La noche buena esta se acercando, y mi blog iakttakelser.com tambien esta preparando regalos y cosas del navidad. Aun que vivo en Noruega, donde tambien viven los reinos y Santa Claus (y que conozco personalemente), va a ser demasiado rollo a pasar los regalos a vosotros en sus puertas (iakttakelser.com solamente es un blog!). He decidido hacerlo un poquitin mas practico y he preguntado amigos que producen cosas de media. Pero, no te dire nada hasta que viene la noche buena. Pero te invito a pasar al blog, para por su caso se viene algo. No quiero estar exacto, pero los regalitos tiene que ver con musica, y el otro con sonido de la la natura;-) Haz te amigo del blog. Es muy facil, y lo necesito para el distribucion.
(q no me commentas mis fallos de escribir, lo se, lo se!!)
English: Christmas is approaching, and I and my blog are preparing Christmas gifts and other Christmas tasks. Even if I live in Norway, where also the raindeers and Sta. Claus (which I know personally) lives, there is to much fuss to deliver the gifts to the friends of iakttakelser on their doorstep. So I have asked some friends who makes digital media contents for a living for something very special for just you. But, I don't tell you anything before Christmas eve. But I invite you to visit me, in order to pick your gift. I will not be excact but it has something to with music and also with nice sounds from Nature. Prepare for it by making yourself a friend of iakttakelser. It's to the right, and it's quite easy, and I need it to able to distribute the nicities ;-)