iPhone telefon-problemer i USA og på Espa


CNET's Elinor Mills treffer mange iPhone bruker hjemme, når hun forteller om sine problemer med telefondelen av iPhone. Her er hennes seneste artikkel.
Jeg ble inspirert og kommenterte følgende:
I'm living in the old town of Villajoyosa in Spain and on the countryside in Norway. I'm having so much problem with dropped calls, late messages, failed SMS that I am serious considering going back to Nokia. I rised this issue with Ph.D. in mobile technology in the University of Oslo. He told me that the problem i twofold. Both iPhone and the Norwegian carrier Telenor had made bad design solution for areas where there was a lot of changing between 3G and Edge. He advised me to turn off 3G when I was in rural areas. I have observed my iPhone problems, and it is really connected to rural areas. I haven't however tried to turn off the 3G still. I will however change carrier (in Norway we luckyli have two Apple carriers), follow his advice and cross fingers that life will be better with the 3GS. I'm still not able to give iPhone up...
Thanks for a really good article!

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

Predicates in Core Data

Hva er den egentlige forskjellen på høstens nettbrett?

InvestorForum by VentureLab in Oslo a success story #startups