Internet leisure when waiting for WWDC keynote and more cordcutting from Apple


Spanish fusion artist, this time between opera and jazz, are world class opera singers, joining great jazz musicians. From Facebook messenger a collegue told me to look for Pilar Jurado.



I was seeing it on my iPhone, and it was great. My friend said I need better sound, so I will repeat it when I'm back to my Apple TV.

More Spanish, this time a tenor: [José Manuel Zapata y Fernando Egozcue en Quinteto - Tomo y obligo.
(Revmoved by the user)


 And from the same people: José Manuel Zapata-''brinca y salta'' (italiano La danza de Rossini.)

 

Enjoy when waiting for more Apple cordcutting!

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

InvestorForum by VentureLab in Oslo a success story #startups

10 argumenter mot EUs datalagringsdirektiv

Statsbudsjettet 2010 og steinerskolene