Scoble is pointing to Facebook as a possible disruptive mobile innovation @Scobleizer







<p>Robert Scoble is a great source if you try to understand new trends. I had a good time on Facebook this morning thanks to him. Here is my comment:</p>

<blockquote>
<p>Following Scobles&#8217;s advice I now spend half an hour teaching Facebook. And boy, it learns. For instance the video from Scoble came up on my timeline. </p>

<p>I agree with the notion of Facebook as an Über-OS. And if it happens to implement its app store and apps on mobile, that it may be a huge threat to Apple. </p>

<p>It was also my first time on Google Hangout. That&#8217;s must be a real podcast killer! With that I can video-cast directly myself!</p>
</blockquote>

<p>Robert pointed out that in the end of June we know a lot more. He expects Google IO to add more functionality to the Google Plus. He also expects Facebook to come up with both a new ad-service and apps for mobile. </p>

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

InvestorForum by VentureLab in Oslo a success story #startups

10 argumenter mot EUs datalagringsdirektiv

Statsbudsjettet 2010 og steinerskolene