Update: Everyone are tracking you. It's not just Apple and Google that keep tracks of your movements.

First it was revealed that Apple kept a log on your iPhone, and submitted it to Apple dayli. Then it was revealed that Google did the same with the Android phones, just not storing it locally. And finally Got Windows Phone 7? Microsoft's Tracking You Too showed that Microsoft did something similar.
My understanding is that all this collection of data are needed to make your phone work better. So I don't worry. And you shouldn't either.

Update: And there are more. From twitter I've got:
@raynemusic Rayne Grant
@mortjac Watch eBay and Yahoo, as well. I found both of them hacking into my computer a few years back.

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

InvestorForum by VentureLab in Oslo a success story #startups

10 argumenter mot EUs datalagringsdirektiv

Statsbudsjettet 2010 og steinerskolene