10 Must-Have Apps for Every Blogger

Have you a blogger soul and don't want to be stuck on your chair in front of your computer the whole day?

If so, you must read this post I found in richescorner.com. I mention 5 of the 10 here:

I love my iphone. The design is amazing and the apps allow me to check in, manage my time, and get some entertainment on the go all in one device.
I have quite a few go to apps that I use that help me out with my various blogging needs. Need some help with time management? How about taking some quick notes? Need a break from work? There’s an app for that.
I’d like to share with you some of the staple apps that I have on my phone. Not all of these are specifically just for blogging, but they all help you out in your daily lives on some level. And anything that makes you more efficient will help you become a better blogger:
Evernote.png
This is one of my favorite apps for taking notes. It syncs automatically and is intuitive and easy to use. I can create text notes, take photos and record voice notes. Although, I primarily use the text note feature. I can create a quick note on the fly and access it later on my home computer.
Wordpress.png
This is a neat little app if you are on the wordpress platform and want do a little blogging on the fly. While it’s not ideal to type out a lengthy blog on an iphone, this is useful for pushing out quick updates. It’s really best for short posts.
Pocket Informant.png
I have been a big fan of Pocket Informant before there ever was an iphone. The color coded calendaring system is just awesome. This is one of the few apps where I feel that there is a good balance between the task management and the calendaring functions. With they iphone, they’ve added location functionality as well as adding a host of features. This is just one of the best time management and productivity apps in the store.
Google Mobile.png
Gotta love voice search! Google’s voice recognition technology is really second to none. They spent years giving out free 411 service just so they could pick up voice samples to refine this technology. This is really evident in this app, which allows you to search the internet by speaking into your phone. It’s really handy for those situations where you need to look something up quick.
Dragon Dictation.png
This app is good for taking short notes. It allows you to speak into your phone and then it will dictate your spoken word. It is prone to mistakes, so it’s best for short reminders. I use this to make a note when I come up with post ideas. It’s a good way to give myself a reminder.
Read the original post with the 5 apps left here.


Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

Predicates in Core Data

Hva er den egentlige forskjellen på høstens nettbrett?

InvestorForum by VentureLab in Oslo a success story #startups