2011 Resolutions from the «house of billing»
![]() |
| My family whishing a Happy New Year |
- Innovation: Crack the «billing on iPhone nut»
This is a bit of mistery. We must keep rolling out new versions, until we get the one that one market loves. Then continue in other markets. I know that all the world professionals will be billing with their mobile when 5 year has passed. The question is just to to listen to them.
- Marketing: Increase social media impact with 10 times in 90 days.
We increased 45 times in 6 months. So this should be possible if we optimize and start to use new tools as sendible, and also are willing for paying more to services like shotools.com
- Sales: Get 1000 downloads in 90 days
Well, this has a lot to do with the first point. With 150 downloads in small Norway, we should be able to get this during the 90 days in Spain and about 60 days in US.
- Product: Global, Face and offline Billing
We will create a global Scandinavian, English and Spanish version where you can adapt the accounting practice to your need. This is our first bet on the global market.
- Dev: Focus on iOS and Face
We must focus where the money is, and it certainly isn’t on Android. According to Horace Dediu, in 12/2011 there will be 350M iOS users using 500K apps and which download them 19Billion times.
- Social Media profidence
- New SM Managment tool
We need more tool support. Sendible.com is the first we’re going to test.
- Video, video and video
People keep telling me this is the future. I’ll try harder!
- Paid Subscribtion to vg, guardian and gigaOm
This is fun, even if it means shelling out money.
- Get an SM assistant
I need a really social genius in spe in La Vila for Facebook and Twitter
- Reach 100K followers
Well, multiply with 10 three times and we’re there.
- Reach Klout Score 80
May be harder than I think.
- Blog less and longer
Curate less, write own stuff more. This is also a fun part. I’m doing this right now!
- Fun: Give the team and family decent mobiles and laptops
Big fun. And you will never guess what brand I would buy if I become so lucky ;)
- Fun: Buy A hybrid car i April
I really expect the billing train will be rolling ahead, and a low-cost (below 400KNOK) Lexus is coming to Norway in April. So if things go well we may pollute less in the summer....
