The Mashable 2010 Holiday Gift Guide #christmas #ipad

iPad & Friendsphoto © 2010 Yutaka Tsutano | more info (via: Wylio)
It seems as iPad is one everybodys wishlist. I cannot really understand that people have so many bucks to spend. But, I had to admit, if I did, I would gladly give my kids an iPad each. Read the post from mashable.com about the possible gifts. Here is the two first:

  • 1. Apple iPad
    The fact that you can grab an iPad today, it’s affordable and it’s just straight-up fun to use makes it one of our 10 big gadget picks for the 2010 holiday season.
  • 2. Android Device
    Got your eye on a new smartphone for the new year? Here’s why we love our Android devices. Check out our picks for the top Android phone on each of the four major U.S. carriers.

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

Predicates in Core Data

Hva er den egentlige forskjellen på høstens nettbrett?

InvestorForum by VentureLab in Oslo a success story #startups