Neither GoDocs, Dropbox, Memeo or Google let me edit Google Docs on #iPad?

I stick with Simplenote until Google
makes its apps edittable themself!
GoDocs downloads and show the documents on iPhone, but I´m not able to edit anything, nor in iPad - bad! Googles own app is better. This definetly wasn´t worth the 22NOK!

Dropbox cannot be used with Google Docs at all. Its only a cute GDrive you can up- and download files too. There is however a number of apps working directly with it like Elements word processor. But then I have to alter the workflow of my company so no way.

Memeo is´t just an app, but is an Google Apps Premium app which you add to your account for $9 user/month. You get the apps for iPhone and iPad for free. My problem is that I use the standard version of Google Apps and are not willing to spend $300 to put the the whole company on that now.

Conlclusion: wait to Google itself introduce editing on iPad and stick with SimpleNote. Edit Google docs on Mac or PC.

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

Predicates in Core Data

Hva er den egentlige forskjellen på høstens nettbrett?

InvestorForum by VentureLab in Oslo a success story #startups