Using @GuyKawasaki advice to increase twitter clicks

It was quite a hazzle to understand @ObjectiveMarketer concepts, and get the program running. I had to use a couple of weeks, and get some help to understand their landingpage concept. But overcoming this hinderance things went smoothly. Still I struggle with the analythic, polls, ques, and various lists, but these has to wait...
I decided to to publish 3 messages, 4 times with 8 hours between. They have been published to mortjac and ringblomst twitter accounts, to NEA facebook page and my linkedIn page.

I had to set some goals, and sat Total clicks to 200, Retweets to 20 and Average Clicks/post to 10.

  • At #BizSpark EU Summit in Paris, @GuyKawasaki talked about his way to tweet. I´m now testing his advises. http://www.iakttakelser.com/2010/05/how-to-drive-traffic-with-repeat-tweets.html#links
  • 15 things you didn´t know about your brain http://www.iakttakelser.com/2010/06/15-things-you-didnt-know-about-your.html#links
  • 10 Ways To Be Your Own Boss: A VC: "The folks at Behance and Cool Hunting asked me to talk at their 99% Conferenc...http://www.iakttakelser.com/2010/06/10-ways-to-be-your-own-boss.html#links

Later I added a fourth message:

  • The Viral Marketing Power of Twitter http://www.iakttakelser.com/2010/06/viral-marketing-power-of-twitter.html

OM shortens the links with om.ly

Then I just have to sit down and wait...

As Sunday went along, the statistic grew better and better. At 22h I had 410 clicks, 1 retweet and 10 clicks/post. Wow, a lot more clicks than I could ever imagine. Retweet are not easy. Have to focus on that. Did you hear it? Need to focus on retweets! Boy, ObjectiveMarketer gave me an understandable advice based on a ton of statistic. This is a great tools for me too (not only for superstars like Guy;).
I also see some failures I shall not repeat. I did send repeated posts to my facebook and linkedIn. That wasn´t wise. I apologize to my followers for that. I repeat; I will never more repeat in FB and linkedIn ;)

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

Predicates in Core Data

Hva er den egentlige forskjellen på høstens nettbrett?

InvestorForum by VentureLab in Oslo a success story #startups