A nice visit to the brand new Apple Store in Murcia, Spain
I like to visit the new stores at theirs opening day. There’s a lot of people and excitement and I love to talk to the new hopeful employees. Murcia is just an hour down from where I live, and happily my friend wanted to go too.
Children have a lot of fun trying out the Apple gear.
Having seen Valencia’s Apple Store, this mall-store was a lot more modest. It is housed on the Nueva Condamina shopping center just outside Murcia. The mall was huge for us coming from a little fishing town!
I found some small accessories, and looked for somewhere to pay. Actually all the staff had an iPhone POS terminal. They had printers and other stuff hidden below the exposition tables. So the lack of cash terminals actually increase the humble image of a shop made to help you with your stuff.
Afterward we visited Plaza de los Flores, where the Murcians goes out. And at 29C it was a great evening. We even managed to take a look at the river Segura, and a new peatonal bridge nearby¡

