How lack of Apple TV support made me move from #Instacast to @Dropcast
| The small button at the bottom of the right side is the Apple TV button. Here I waned to se Robert Scoble in HD! |
Afterwards I had to wonder - I was so utterly satisfied with Instacast, and couldn’t understand why a guy like Marco Arment preferred Dropcast. But the last time he spoke about it I did remember the word Airplay. That was the trigger word for me!
There is also something good with deleting apps — all the data are erased — and as I had 61 unplayed podcasts this is a major cleaning-up! Dropcast has now Instacast place on my home-screen.
Dropcast also had a nice speed feature letting me listen in 125% and 150% speed. A feature that’s come very handy if you try to find something in a long podcast.