Yesterday I was fooled by spam and passed it to my followers: I'm so sorry! Does I have to move to iMessage? How do you think?

Twitter-logo

One of my twitter followers tweeted me Better read this, it says really bad stuff about you... and a link. And I was so incredible stupid I clicked on the link ;(

So my followers did get the same DM message. And that's more than 2000 valuable contacts. 

During the night warnings from good followers ticket in to warn me. I stood up and changed password.

Why cannot the spammers leave us is peace? I'm so fed up. Every time this happens, I keep on moving stuff to Apple services. Still I havent't experienced any hack there.

Tell me how you secure your twitter accounts!

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

Predicates in Core Data

InvestorForum by VentureLab in Oslo a success story #startups

Åpent brev til Totenbanken: nettbanken deres øker sårbarheten for virus og angrep