Keep smiling Steve! iCloud just works! My Apple devices finally works together nicely!

I've read that Steve Jobs smiled when he watched the "Let's talk iPhone" event on a videolink sat up for him.

This morning I had to scan a paper to send it to a broker. Instead of having to synch between my Mac and my iPhone, the photo popped up in iPhoto 10 seconds after I took it. I then just dragged it to my mail-message. I just worked!

When I tell people about it they say, "and so?", as this is what they did expect IT to work that way. I, however, who been in the industry knows that this have been our goal in many, many years.

So, whereever you are Steve, keep smiling!


Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

Predicates in Core Data

InvestorForum by VentureLab in Oslo a success story #startups

Åpent brev til Totenbanken: nettbanken deres øker sårbarheten for virus og angrep